Arlington Home Interiors How We Work
How we work
Here’s a quick overview that explains our process for delivering full-service interior design solutions that are functional, beautiful and personal. We’ve found the following steps helpful in determining if Arlington Home Interiors is a good fit for your specific needs.
- Complete and submit our quick online DESIGN SURVEY.
- We’ll contact you for an initial phone consultation.
- We discuss your project, and if we seem to be a good match, we schedule an in-person meeting at your home (90 to 120 minutes).
- Following our meeting, we’ll present you with a Scope of Work and an agreement to review.
- Once approved, we begin the design process. Depending on your project, this may involve our trusted teams, in addition to us sourcing custom furnishings from our industry resources.
- We present the design plan, including; a floor plan, elevation, mood board and finish and fabric samples. We'll then make any necessary revisions, based on your feedback.
- We finalize the estimates, collect approvals and move into the execution phase of your project- purchasing, managing and installing everything.
- We celebrate your beautiful new space!